Pages

Sunday 9 June 2013

Winter Wish List

 
Stila Convertible Colour is number one on my winter wish list! The shade 'Rose' is perfect for my fair skin tone, adding a flush of colour to both the cheeks and the lips. I tried it a few months ago at Mecca Cosmetica and have been dreaming of it ever since! 
 



 
DIORSKIN Healthy Glow Booster Blush is another must have this winter. Anything that is going to give my pale face a rosy glow this winter is going to be adored by me! I've been really getting into highlighters recently, and this little beauty has got my attention.
 
Benefit They're Real Mascara is probably one of the most talked about products in the beauty world at the moment, which is why I'm dying to try it! I'm in the market for a new mascara, and I'm hoping to fall in love with this one like everyone else.
 
Hourglass Extreme Sheen Lip Gloss has got my attention lately. I've never been much of a lip gloss girl, but after reading many reviews claiming that this lip gloss is unlike any other, I'm keen to give it a go!

Aesop Parsley Seed Mask is another beauty guru's favourite! After watching Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup include this in one of her skin care video's, I've been sold. Let's face it, who doesn't love a good face mask?!
 
O.P.I Jade Is The New Black nail polish. Loving this colour! I wish I sported it during autumn, but I'm sure I could get away with it during the winter months. I'm starting to step away from the neutral tones and ease into a bit of colour, and I think this shade will be the perfect way to add a bit of colour to a simple black and white outfit.
 
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara. Thank you Tanya Burr for making me desperately want this product. I know I'm not the only person that hates getting a 'panda eye' when applying mascara to their bottom lashes, so naturally this product appealed to me straight away. Definitely need one of these in the make up bag!
 
NARS Eye Shadow Duo in Bellissima. Over the last year I've been loving neutral eye shadows more and more. These two colours go hand in hand which makes me very excited to purchase this product.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment